WarTales is a community game that has been around for over three years. The goal of the game is to create stories about your life and experiences, as well as share them with others through emotive story telling. Today WarTales celebrates its 3rd birthday, in which players will have access to new features such as “The Comfort Room” where users can talk about their current emotions or problems they are having; along with an easier way to find other people who may be experiencing similar feelings or challenges by using keywords like anxiety, depression and more.
WarTales is a game that has taken the world by storm. It’s a game that is free to play, and it offers players the opportunity to create their own stories. This guide will help you on your journey through this amazing game.
The numerous qualities of WarTales that might overload gamers include comfort and pleasure. There’s already plenty to cope with, so these two items may easily be forgotten, resulting in disastrous consequences.
Our guide will provide you all of the advice you need to make your WarTales group more comfortable and happy. This is an important aspect of the game. You will be compelled to pay fines if you do not keep your units pleased, which you may not be able to afford.
How to Make WarTales More Comfortable and Happy
Regular Wages Should Be Paid
After allocating professions to your soldiers, one of the most crucial things to do is to pay them every three days for their work. This will affect their general happiness and self-assurance.
Here are some helpful hints for paying salaries in WarTales:
- Always strive to find paid employment in a town for your units, since there is always paid job to be found.
- Instead of robbing caravans or hunting, visit the Town Inn and accept one or more bounty quests.
- Always choose the simplest tasks with the most profits, since this will give your troops more happiness points.
When you’ve made some money, you’ll need to do the following actions to pay your mercenaries’ wages:
- Create a Camp (tent icon in the bottom left corner).
- Choose “Campfire” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Pay Wages” from the drop-down menu.
Allow your units to rest and eat.
Food and enough rest are two other vital parts of your party’s satisfaction. Make a point of gathering as much food as you can while you’re still in town, since food will be scarce after you depart.
To keep your units properly nourished and pleased, follow these guidelines:
- Four troops use 6 points of food every day, but since you’ll be out of town for 3-4 days, you’ll need at least 18 points of food to keep them satisfied.
- You can also feed them with wine, but alcohol only contributes one point to their enjoyment, while actual food adds two.
- You may purchase alcohol in any town’s bar, but be careful: if you give your troops too much alcohol, they will get the alcoholic trait, requiring you to feed them alcohol every time you relax at the campfire.
- Consider hunting animals or purchasing food from traveling merchants if you run short of food while out of town.
- When purchasing food in town, attempt to purchase directly from cooks, since their cuisine is of greater quality than that obtained from other sources.
To give your troops a break, follow these steps:
- Create a Camp
- Choose the “Campfire” option.
- Select “Rest” from the drop-down menu.
Unleash Your Intellectual Potential
The Camaraderie and Community talents in the Knowledge skill tree are the last critical element for your units’ comfort and pleasure. Your troops will get 2 permanent happiness points whenever you acquire these two talents.
When you find new objects, you may gain Knowledge points, but the most effective approach is to make goods at the Workshop. To begin creating in WarTales, follow these steps:
- Create a Camp
- Choose the “Workshop” option.
- Choose a unit that has the Tinkerer profession.
- Click the “Confirm” button.
- Choose an item from the list that you’d want to make.
- Press “CRAFT” to confirm.
You’ll gain a fresh knowledge point every time you manufacture a brand-new item, which you may spend to acquire Camaraderie and Community talents.
Farmers and Stoics are needed.
You may assign many occupations to your troops with various features, but if you want your units to be happy, start the game with some Farmers and soldiers with the Stoic attribute.
Stoics are typically difficult to irritate, and their level of comfort never diminishes, thus having them in your company is often advantageous.
The Farmers can assist you in achieving happiness when relaxing in the forest, which is where you’ll spend most of the time anyhow. You must also have the Love the Nature attribute to earn the happiness benefit when resting in the forest.
That’s all there is to know about increasing the comfort and pleasure of your WarTales units.
Watch This Video-
WarTales is a game that takes place in the aftermath of a nuclear war. It’s about the struggle for survival and the power of humanity to overcome any obstacle. In this game, you can create your own character or play as one of 3 pre-made characters. Reference: wartales steam.
- wartales review
- wartales professions
- wartales classes
- wartales mods
- wartales reddit