Barcelona have made a move for Manchester United’s on-loan midfielder, Kingsley Coman. The Catalan giants are looking to bring in the French international as Clement Lenglet is close to being ruled out with injury and there has been no sign of Jordi Alba returning from Germany since his loan expired. For Chelsea, they will face competition from Bayern Munich who also want Ziyech at their club
The “kingsley coman” is a player that Barcelona are interested in. Bayern Munich have also been linked with the player.
Discover all of the significant transactions and see how we ranked the biggest acquisitions during the summer transfer season, which was unlike any other. Even if the window is closed until January, the rumors will continue to circulate. Here’s the most recent rumors and conjecture.
Chelsea’s gaze is drawn to Ziyech, and Coman makes a move.
Since Xavi Hernandez’s arrival at Barcelona, there has been much speculation about his wish to sign at least one new winger, with Manchester City’s Raheem Sterling and RB Leipzig’s Dani Olmo being the most prominent names suggested.
Diario Sport, on the other hand, has added two additional players to the mix: Chelsea’s Hakim Ziyech and Bayern Munich’s Kingsley Coman.
The report’s major emphasis is on Ziyech, who has battled for game time under Thomas Tuchel at Stamford Bridge but is considered a realistic alternative by Barcelona.
According to the report, Chelsea may be ready to loan out the Moroccan international with a non-binding option to make the transfer permanent — something that the Catalan giants would need if they are to sign him.
Ziyech has already received a January offer from Borussia Dortmund, but will wait to see what Barcelona has to offer.
Bayern Munich has also been in communication with the Blaugrana about a potential transfer for Coman, but a loan move has been ruled out, making it less likely that they would be able to obtain the France international’s services.
It is said that Xavi will have the last say on who is brought in, with those behind the scenes at Barcelona doing all possible to provide him with the best possibilities, and that the manager is aware that signing quality players would be tough given the club’s present financial troubles.
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – Don’t have access to ESPN? Get immediate access
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– Aurelien Tchouameni has been connected with a number of major clubs in recent months, and El Nacional is reporting that Real Madrid will compete with Chelsea for the France international’s signature. According to reports, Roman Abramovich has already started talks with AS Monaco and is prepared to make an initial bid of €38 million in January to recruit the midfielder. Los Blancos must now act, with Tchouameni choosing a move to Madrid over a move to Chelsea, despite Cesc Fabregas’ best efforts to encourage him to join the Blues.
• Best movements by Barnwell: 100-51 | 50-1 • The most recent important transfers • January transfer grades
– According to Calciomercato, Dejan Kulusevski might leave Juventus in January on loan or permanently, with Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur the most probable destinations. He has struggled for Juventus this season, scoring only once against Zenit St. Petersburg, and it is reported that despite interest from Atalanta and reports that he could join Fiorentina as part of a deal for Dusan Vlahovic, it will be difficult for the Sweden international to join another Serie A club.
– According to The Times, Newcastle United is considering a move to Serie A in order to bolster their roster in January. Newcastle are reportedly interested in signing Internazionale’s Stefan de Vrij and Marcelo Brozovic, as well as Lazio goalkeeper Thomas Strakosha, according to the publication. The contracts for the latter two expire in 2022, while De Vrij’s contract expires a year later.
– With Alexandre Lacazette’s contract expiring in the summer of 2022, Arsenal are unlikely to give him a long-term contract, but a shorter one is not out of the question, according to The Athletic. The Gunners are aware that extending Lacazette’s contract might have a knock-on impact on the development of their younger attackers and limit their capacity to sign a new striker.
– According to a tweet from Fabrizio Romano, AC Milan has booked a meeting with Mino Raiola to discuss Alessio Romagnoli’s contract status, since his current agreement is slated to expire in the summer of 2022. He also says that Frank Kessie’s future is still unknown, and that Milan will shortly announce Stefano Pioli’s contract renewal, which would keep him at the club until June 2024.
- bayern munich schedule
- bayern champions league